[LIBRARYDIR] Quick question please about teaching a credit bearing information literacy class

Mindy Coslor Mindy.Coslor at skagit.edu
Thu Jan 22 11:47:38 PST 2015

We have a 2 credit class on the books but have not offered it in years.  However, we are looking into redoing the curriculum to match WWU’s class and then trying to get it accepted for transfer to WWU.  That might help us to get enrollment for the class and make it attractive to other instructors for learning communities.  In the past, we have never been credited with any FTEs when the class was taught.  The FTEs were credited to Academic Instruction.