[LIBRARYDIR] tracking policy offenders

Roduin, Cheyenne Cheyenne.Roduin at lwtech.edu
Wed Apr 22 12:30:48 PDT 2015

We use a secure googledocs folder for our security information that we need to share with each other. You could load a form into it as well as keep a "security blotter" type document and then only share it with particular people on your staff (so that the general public cannot access). We have used it a few times for special offenders and my staff are the only ones who can access it.

Cheyenne M. Roduin - MLIS
Faculty Librarian/Library Program Coordinator
cheyenne.roduin at lwtech.edu<mailto:cheyenne.roduin at lwtech.edu>

Lake Washington Institute of Technology
11605 132nd Ave NE
Kirkland, WA. 98034
425-739-8100 xt.8657
http://lwtechlearningcommons.com<http://lwtechlearningcommons.com/>

"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read." - Groucho Marx