[LIBRARYDIR] Congratulations Dr. Coslor!!!

Jeanne Leader jleader at everettcc.edu
Tue Apr 7 12:41:29 PDT 2015

Let's be sure to raise a glass when we are all together later this month.
Hard work and well done, Mindy!

Jeanne

Jeanne Leader
EvCC Dean of Arts & Learning Resources
425.388.9502       2000 Tower   Everett WA 98201

At EvCC, we're always reading something interesting.
Check it out by clicking here <http://www.everettcc.edu/evccreads>.