[LIBRARYDIR] RE: Hotel reservations for the October 23-24 meeting

Kram, LAURI lkram at edcc.edu
Fri Sep 26 09:14:17 PDT 2014

Mindy, I called the Davenport and they said that they have a shuttle to and
from the airport. It costs $25 each way and a reservation is required. Not
sure what the distance is between airport and hotel and whether the shuttle
would be less expensive than a taxi.

Lauri

Lauri Kram
Director, Learning Resources