[LIBRARYDIR] anyone like airports?

Hersh-tudor, Andrew AHersh-tudor at wvc.edu
Wed Oct 22 09:21:31 PDT 2014

I have a ride!

From: librarydir-bounces at lists.ctc.edu
[mailto:librarydir-bounces at lists.ctc.edu] On Behalf Of Hersh-tudor,
Andrew
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2014 1:19 PM
To: an open discussion list for WA CTC Library Directors
Subject: [LIBRARYDIR] anyone like airports?

Hello -

I'll be flying into Spokane on Friday, 10/24, from Seattle, arriving at
8:00 a.m.  Is there anyone who would be willing and able to retrieve me
from the airport and give me a lift to the LLC meeting?  I'm flying back
out at 3, but I think I have a ride back to the airport.

It's not quite as crazy as it sounds. We have accreditors in Wenatchee
Wednesday and Thursday, I have class Wednesday and Thursday nights in
Seattle and again on Saturday, hence I'm a Wenatchee-ite making a round
trip from Seattle to Spokane on Friday.

-Andrew