[LIBRARYDIR] RE: New Interim Director at YVCC

Hill, Beth bhill at spscc.edu
Fri Oct 3 08:15:31 PDT 2014

Welcome, Tammy! Glad to have you with us. I'm relatively new to LLC, so I'm not the best one to answer questions about expectations.
I am sure that our current or past presidents/chairs will fill you in.
I attend our meetings in person when I can, and remotely otherwise.

Again, welcome!

Beth Hill, PhD, MLS, AHIP
Dean, Academic Support Services
South Puget Sound Community College