[LIBRARYDIR] RE: copyright governance and compliance on your campus

Hill, Beth bhill at spscc.edu
Wed Oct 1 13:19:36 PDT 2014

And from a "relatively" new gal- we just submitted the paperwork and fee to copyright.gov to register me as the campus rep to receive any notices of infraction.
In other words, I am the new copyright compliance officer. I am in the process of creating a webpage with copyright FAQs and tools for staff and faculty.
I am hoping that this will meet the minimum criteria for accreditation, as far as making policy known and providing information to all staff about copyright issues.

Beth Hill, PhD, MLS, AHIP
Dean, Academic Support Services
South Puget Sound Community College
2011 Mottman Road SW