[LIBRARYDIR] RE: Microforms Reader/Printer

Mindy Coslor Mindy.Coslor at skagit.edu
Thu Nov 6 18:20:17 PST 2014

We are still storing our fiche and film though they are never used anymore.  I think I could start the discussion about ditching them and no one would mind.  Our equipment is also very old and problematic.  On rare occasions, community members bring in old newspaper reels to find obituaries.  If we get a new building, I think the old machines will be surplussed.  Then, we'll need to dump the microforms.