[LIBRARYDIR] Summer LLC Meeting

Paula Doherty PDoherty at pencol.edu
Wed May 21 16:47:34 PDT 2014

HI Mindy,

We are tentatively planning on Peninsula, but there may be a lodging issue.  Summer is, as you can imagine, the height of the tourist season and we are having difficulty getting state rate and some of the more desirable options.  Sue is prepared to host it at Centralia, if it won't work at PA.

Paula