[LIBRARYDIR] counting usage stats for LibGuides

Kram, LAURI lkram at edcc.edu
Tue May 6 08:54:21 PDT 2014

Mindy,

We do count these statistics but we don't combine them with reference. We
view Libguides as an extension of our instruction and often pair those
statistics with our instruction statistics but keep them separate. We have
adopted libguides in a big way at our campus and they get a lot of useage.
We have some that are directed just for faculty, some of which we have been
asked to prepare that support faculty professional development, so
libguides are also a part of our campus outreach and campus collaborations
as well as instruction.