[LIBRARYDIR] LMDC Spring meeting survey

Hill, Beth bhill at spscc.edu
Wed Mar 26 16:45:14 PDT 2014

Hello!
   I have had 23 of you respond to the spring meeting survey so far. That's great, and thank you!
I am forwarding the survey link again, in case there are a few more of you that would like to respond:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/P57N37Y

Beth Hill, PhD, MLS, AHIP
Dean, Academic Support Services
South Puget Sound Community College