[LIBRARYDIR] RE: Agenda for LMDC next Fri, Feb 7

Higgins, Athena ahiggins at olympic.edu
Fri Jan 31 15:49:32 PST 2014

Thank you, Jennifer! Have a great weekend!

Athena

Athena Prado Higgins | Executive Assistant to the Vice President for Instruction
Olympic College | 1600 Chester Avenue Bremerton, WA  98337-1699
ahiggins at olympic.edu<mailto:ahiggins at olympic.edu> | p (360) 475-7402

"The ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world are the ones who do."  - Steve Jobs