[LIBRARYDIR] RE: to do: link copyright policy

Jennifer Dysart JDysart at greenriver.edu
Mon Feb 10 09:22:00 PST 2014

Ah, you have to be logged in in order to edit the webpage.  In the top right-hand corner, there's a small black box that will expand if you mouse over it:
[cid:image001.png at 01CF2640.05D65A10]
[cid:image002.png at 01CF2640.05D65A10]

Once you log in, you should be able to click on Edit.  Also, feel free to just send me the info.  I'm looking for both your official campus copyright policy and any educational materials you might have on your library or campus website.
Thanks,
Jennifer