[LIBRARYDIR] RE: Library Dean Subject Matter Expertise and Mentoring

Saucier, Ruth rsaucier at olympic.edu
Wed Feb 5 13:32:56 PST 2014

I filled out the form for you, but please note that I will be retiring July 4, 2014 (Independence Day)

Before that, I'm available as noted.  After that, I will be replaced with someone who may or may not need mentoring or who may or may not wish to be a mentor.

Post retirement, if my expertise is really still needed, I may be coerced into a few war stories over scotch.  Past that, no promises.   rrs

Ruth M. Ross Saucier / Dean of Library Media / Olympic College / Haselwood Library / 1600 Chester Avenue / Bremerton, WA  98337-1699 / (360) 475-7263 / fax: (360) 475-7261 / rsaucier at olympic.edu<mailto:rsaucier at olympic.edu>
"Read the best books first, you may not have a chance to read them all."  Henry David Thoreau