[LIBRARYDIR] RE: bylaws changes--vote at LMDC

Joan Weber JWeber at yvcc.edu
Wed Apr 16 09:37:01 PDT 2014

Thanks for your hard work on this!

Joan

From: librarydir-bounces at lists.ctc.edu [mailto:librarydir-bounces at lists.ctc.edu] On Behalf Of Jennifer Dysart
Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2014 9:02 AM
To: LMDC open (librarydir at lists.ctc.edu)
Subject: [LIBRARYDIR] bylaws changes--vote at LMDC

I didn't receive any additional changes, so this is the version of the bylaws that we will vote on at LMDC in a couple of weeks.  This is the same version sent out on March 20.

The "clarification of the name" is simply removing a "/" in the title of our document.  I realize that we are still discussing the name of our committee, and so I debated removing the fix from this version of the bylaws.  I decided to leave the revision in place.  If nothing changes, our bylaws revisions will be finished.  If we do decide to make a change, we'll revise again anyway.
Thanks,
Jennifer