[LIBRARYDIR] RE: T&LR

Saucier, Ruth rsaucier at olympic.edu
Mon Apr 7 11:13:51 PDT 2014

Thanks, Eric.  If I send mine in, what will you pay Me??   :)

Ruth M. Ross Saucier / Dean of Library Media / Olympic College / Haselwood Library / 1600 Chester Avenue / Bremerton, WA  98337-1699 / (360) 475-7263 / fax: (360) 475-7261 / rsaucier at olympic.edu<mailto:rsaucier at olympic.edu>
"Read the best books first, you may not have a chance to read them all."  Henry David Thoreau