[LIBRARYDIR] RE: Online and Face to Face IT Academy Training

Jennifer Dysart JDysart at greenriver.edu
Wed Sep 18 17:20:55 PDT 2013

Jeff, if you'd like everyone to chime in on whether the 3rd or 4th is better, maybe we should do a quick poll.  As the question is posed now, you're only going to hear from folks who have a preference, but not hear from anyone who is ok with either.  If you want me to set up a poll, I'd be happy to.
Thanks,
Jennifer