[LIBRARYDIR] MS IT Academy

Martin, Jeff jeff.martin at sos.wa.gov
Wed Sep 4 08:53:08 PDT 2013

Frequently asked questions:

*         "I will fulfill several roles in the IT Academy program within
my library, which audience session should I attend?"

Choose the session which fits with the audience with which you most
closely identify. If those dates or times don't work choose a session
which fits with your schedule. The sessions will be similar in terms of
basic content. They may vary slightly from group to group. The main
difference may be the questions which are asked of the IT Academy
presenter.

*         "I am the library director, I will act as the local program
administrator, and I am responsible for the IT portion of the project as
well. Should I attend all of these sessions or just one?"

The sessions will be very similar in content. The main difference may be
the questions which are asked of the IT Academy staff. I suspect the
questions from IT staff will be very different than those posed by
directors. It is likely that attendance at one online session will be
all that is needed. Choose the one of most interest. Feel free to attend
other sessions if desired but know that it is not required.

Jeff Martin

Library Development Program Manager

Washington State Library | Office of the Secretary of State

Voice: (360) 704-5248 | Fax: (360) 586-7575

E-mail jeff.martin at sos.wa.gov <mailto:jeff.martin at sos.wa.gov>

Web  http://www.sos.wa.gov/library