[LIBRARYDIR] 1-question survey: preferred form of LMDC name

Palo, Eric epalo at rtc.edu
Thu Oct 24 13:18:51 PDT 2013

Jennifer:

I know you don’t want new name suggestions, but this one strikes me as so oddly appropriate (emphasis on the odd) that I had to share it:

LUNATICS – Libraries Using Numerous Approaches & Tactics In College Support

   Eric Palo                         epalo at RTC.edu

    Library Director            (425) 235-2331