[LIBRARYDIR] RE: proposal submission for ACRL 2015

Simes, Sharon Sharon.Simes at seattlecolleges.edu
Wed Nov 6 08:51:22 PST 2013

Good idea, Jane.

Sharon *

From: librarydir-bounces at lists.ctc.edu [mailto:librarydir-bounces at lists.ctc.edu] On Behalf Of Jane Blume
Sent: Wednesday, November 06, 2013 8:40 AM
To: an open discussion list for WA CTC Library Directors
Subject: [LIBRARYDIR] FW: proposal submission for ACRL 2015

We were discussing places to present the results of the Information Literacy grants last week at LMDC. Here is the press release calling for proposals for the 2015 ACRL conference in Portland. I could see a panel of Washington CC librarians who worked on different parts of the IL grants over the last...how many years? Or poster sessions. Just some thoughts....

Jane