[LIBRARYDIR] RE: Jennifer's MS IT Academy quick-start notes

Jennifer Dysart JDysart at greenriver.edu
Tue Nov 5 12:19:16 PST 2013

Beth, did you generate the keys from the demo site before last Thursday?  You might want to go in to the regular site now and see if the keys are still listed in the new system.

I couldn't figure out how to make it work without using their URL.  When I went to the student site, expecting to be asked for the key, it just said that I wasn't authorized and kicked me back out.  When I used the URL, it put me into the sign-up process...
Jennifer