[LIBRARYDIR] FW: Updated flyer for LYRASIS benefits

Mindy Coslor Mindy.Coslor at skagit.edu
Fri Mar 1 09:29:09 PST 2013

Thank you, Jeff!

Mindy Coslor

Director of Library Services

Skagit Valley College

mcoslor at skagit.edu

From: librarydir-bounces at lists.ctc.edu
[mailto:librarydir-bounces at lists.ctc.edu] On Behalf Of Martin, Jeff
Sent: Friday, March 01, 2013 9:28 AM
To: an open discussion list for WA CTC Library Directors
Subject: [LIBRARYDIR] FW: Updated flyer for LYRASIS benefits

The Washington State Library has paid for a group membership with
LYRASIS. The attached flyer explains the benefits that CTC libraries are
eligible to receive as a result of our membership.

Jeff Martin

Library Development Program Manager

Washington State Library | Office of the Secretary of State

Voice: (360) 704-5248 | Fax: (360) 586-7575

E-mail jeff.martin at sos.wa.gov <mailto:jeff.martin at sos.wa.gov>

Web  http://www.sos.wa.gov/library