[LIBRARYDIR] RE: Ex Libris Primo Confirmed

rsaucier at olympic.edu rsaucier at olympic.edu
Fri Jun 28 16:43:07 PDT 2013

Nice job, Andrew.  You've been a stalwart, steady leader and clear communicator through all this.  I know we all appreciate your tremendous work ; thank you.  rrs

Ruth M. Ross Saucier / Dean of Library Media / Olympic College / Haselwood Library / 1600 Chester Avenue / Bremerton, WA  98337-1699 / (360) 475-7263 / fax: (360) 475-7261 / rsaucier at olympic.edu
"In fat armchairs sat
indolence and impatience,
plotting my downfall."