[LIBRARYDIR] need your feedback: Summer LMDC

Martin, Jeff jeff.martin at sos.wa.gov
Wed Jun 12 15:32:04 PDT 2013

If I understand our agency policies, we can definitely host on July 31st
- August 1st. Since Rand is out August 7th and 8th, and I have meetings
during part of this time, we would need to explore hosting for the
latter two days. Let me know your desire and I will follow up. I think
you would enjoy the State Library and its rich history.

Jeff Martin

Library Development Program Manager

Washington State Library | Office of the Secretary of State

Voice: (360) 704-5248 | Fax: (360) 586-7575

E-mail jeff.martin at sos.wa.gov <mailto:jeff.martin at sos.wa.gov>

Web  http://www.sos.wa.gov/library