[LIBRARYDIR] RE: links to LMDC this Friday

Kanne, Lynn Lynn.Kanne at seattlecolleges.edu
Wed Jan 30 17:14:45 PST 2013

Hi Everyone:

I won't be joining you this week, but I'll be with you in spring when I can report on PILR and LSTA in person. For now, here are the final reports for the overall LSTA project and for PILR. These documents will be posted in the IL wiki used for the project (link below).

Many thanks to those who participated in PILR, and to those who helped conceive, guide and implement the project - especially to Deb, Wai-Fong, Myra, Mindy, and to Maureen Pettitt from Skagit Valley College. I also appreciate the help from these same people I had revising the PILR report to make it shine. As you'll see, the PILR report is not presented in a format for publication, but easily could be revised for that purpose (Deb is eager to help with that).

Katy Dichter was also a huge help over the four years of the grant. I welcome your feedback on these documents. Hope you have a productive meeting tomorrow.

Lynn
Lynn Kanne, former Grant Coordinator - LSTA "Library as Instructional Leader" http://informationliteracywactc.pbwiki.com/
Seattle Central Community College Library
Office: 206-934-4072 | Reference Desk: 206-934-5421