[LIBRARYDIR] Streaming media quick survey

Mindy Coslor Mindy.Coslor at skagit.edu
Tue Feb 12 16:57:48 PST 2013

1.      Yes.

2.      Skagit subscribes to Films on Demand.

3.      Yes. We love it.  Faculty love it.  Works well in classrooms and
in online classes.

4.      We wanted to add all film titles to our catalog, but discovered
that films would come and go.  That made it problematic.

Mindy Coslor

Director of Library Services

Skagit Valley College

mcoslor at skagit.edu