quick survey please RE: [LIBRARYDIR] RE: IT Academy PassesThreshold to Move Forward Again

Jennifer Dysart JDysart at greenriver.edu
Mon Aug 26 15:37:59 PDT 2013

Ok, then I need clarification, Jeff, and I'll change the survey.  Are there different online meetings?  One for coordinator, one for librarians/front-line staff, one for IT folks?  If that's right, did you want all 3 of those in week of Sept 9?  I have different groups on contract during the break, so would need 3 answers for 3 questions.

I also modified roll-out question to include a launch with publics in Nov, which was the original suggestion, right?
Thanks,
Jennifer