[LIBRARYDIR] back to poll: RE: confirming Oct 24-25 for Fall LMDC

Fuhrman, Tim timf at bigbend.edu
Wed Aug 7 08:10:26 PDT 2013

How about something totally outside the box like a Monday-Tuesday meeting?

Tim Fuhrman  - timf at bigbend.edu<mailto:timf at bigbend.edu>
Dean of Library Resources, Dev. Ed., & eLearning
Big Bend Community College Library
1800 Building, 7662 Chanute St., Moses Lake, WA 98837
http://academics.bigbend.edu/library
509.793.2350     FAX 509.762.2402