[Lcta] LTCA Spring Quarter '24 Meeting

Rudenskjold, Lyall Lyall.Rudenskjold at Seattlecolleges.edu
Fri May 10 12:44:12 PDT 2024

Hello LTCA associates,

Mark your calendars and complete the form below!

The board is happy to announce our Spring 2024 meeting on Friday, May 31, 9:00 am – noon (join us for whatever amount of time you can). We are planning another engaging, practical get-together for our diverse group of learning assistance center professionals, this time with a thematic focus on AI issues, how they impact student tasks from various departments, and what ramifications they raise for our campuses’ tutoring endeavors.

We have an important request for you now in advance of the meeting:

  *   Spring elections are upon us, and two of our four board positions are ready to be voted on. In advance of requesting nominations for these positions, we would like to confirm the current LTCA listserv membership. Please use the form linked below to indicate if you want to stay on the LTCA listserv going into the 2024-25 academic year or if you want to be removed from the listserv. We ask that folks complete the LTCA Listserv form<https://forms.office.com/r/nvDAkCYmqv> by Friday, May 17, 2024. Here’s the direct link to the form: https://forms.office.com/r/nvDAkCYmqv.

After allowing time for everyone to respond, the board will send out a request for board nominations accompanied by the new membership list for reference. As we receive nominations, we will confirm interest with those nominated and then hold the vote during the meeting.

Thanks for your help and stay tuned for more information about the meeting!

Best regards from the LTCA board:

Lindsey Powers
Shannon Pressely
Lyall Rudenskjold
Ward Ryder

Join Zoom Meeting
https://tacomacc-edu.zoom.us/j/4692464896?pwd=TU83RW1XeDhUVzVuZFhaNko2QjhmUT09&omn=84399559650

Meeting ID: 469 246 4896
Passcode: marcbec
One tap mobile
+12532050468,,4692464896#,,,,*3800830# US
+12532158782,,4692464896#,,,,*3800830# US (Tacoma)