[Lcta] New Elected LTCA Board Members

Rudenskjold, Lyall Lyall.Rudenskjold at Seattlecolleges.edu
Thu Jun 13 11:13:37 PDT 2024

Hello LTCA Members,

We are excited to announce the appointment of our new board members: Janice Taylor from Clark College and Julia Mitchell from Lower Columbia College! Thank you to everyone who was able to participate in the nomination and voting process.

Janice and Julia will join Lindsey and Lyall, as we say farewell to Shannon Pressley and Ward Ryder. A big thank you to Shannon and Ward for their contributions and hard work this past year.

The new Board Members will meet in the coming weeks to plan for a summer LTCA session; stay tuned for updates!

Best Regards,

Current LTCA Board

Lindsey Powers
Shannon Pressley