[Lcta] shared governance at your colleges

Urschel, Heather hurschel at tacomacc.edu
Thu Aug 8 15:23:46 PDT 2024

Hi all,
I know many of our coordinators and directors are "exempt" status.
TCC has an exempt staff council, in our shared governance model. We are revising our bylaws and want to know who else in our community and technical college "family" has exempt staff councils, and if you have bylaws you could share! We'd share alike, and also I'm happy to talk about our council, how it got going, etc.

Heather

Heather Urschel
(she/her/hers)
Program Director
Student Learning Center
253-566-5184
hurschel at tacomacc.edu

[1E23601C]
"Asking questions is a good way of finding things out!" - Big Bird, Sesame Street