[Lcta] Job Opening at Bellevue College for Interim Director of Academic Success Center

Amy Kinsel amy.kinsel at bellevuecollege.edu
Sat Feb 11 16:12:40 PST 2023

Good afternoon, Learning Center and Tutoring Administrators,

Bellevue College is hiring an Interim Director of our Academic Success Center to supervise the Center while we search for a Permanent Director.

Interim Director of Academic Success Center<https://hcprd.ctclink.us/psp/tam/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM_FL.HRS_CG_SEARCH_FL.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST_FL&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=80&JobOpeningId=12413&PostingSeq=1>

First consideration date for the Interim Director position is Friday, February 17, with the job remaining open until filled.

We anticipate posting the Permanent Director position later this month with a first consideration date sometime in March.

Please take a look at the Interim Director position announcement and share with your networks.

Best regards,
Amy Kinsel

Amy J. Kinsel, PhD | Dean (she/her/hers)
Connected Learning Division
425-564-2265
3000 Landerholm Circle SE, Room A201-P
Bellevue, WA 98007