[Lcta] Tutoring Program Coordinator Position Open at Green River College

Ariel Wetzel AWetzel at greenriver.edu
Tue Nov 15 10:37:27 PST 2022

Hello Colleagues

At Green River College in Auburn, we are hiring a tutoring program coordinator. This position will provide administrative support for five of our campus's tutoring centers: the Writing & Reading Center, Tutoring & Resource Center, Math Learning Center, Public Speaking Center, and Language Lab. This position may be of interest to your tutors seeking to move into a tutoring support position.

To apply, please visit
https://www.schooljobs.com/careers/greenriveredu/jobs/3784867/tutoring-program-coordinator

Applications must be submitted by November 20.

​

ARIEL WETZEL Pronouns: they/them

Director, Writing & Reading Center

English Faculty, Tenure Track

Meet with a Writing & Reading Center Tutor

Book an Appointment: greenriver.mywconline.com<https://greenriver.mywconline.com/>

Location: RLC 174

Writing & Reading Center Phone: 253-333-6022

Director's Phone: 253-931-6960