[Lcta] LTCA Friday Meeting Agenda

Tarker, Daniel Daniel.Tarker at seattlecolleges.edu
Tue May 10 07:35:49 PDT 2022

Hi all,

Hope you are all doing well.

I want to thank our new interim board members for helping to devise the agenda for Friday’s LTCA meeting. We decided that we would move forward through the remainder of the year with an at-large board without official titles and resume the conversation of the LTCA governance structure during the fall quarter.

New board:  Lindsey Powers, Lisa Sandoval, Dan Tarker, and Elmira Utz

To help us prepare, please add notes about how your school is addressing changes to the 1050 Rule in this document.<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PQjCq7vayHCK9Ngf4XUYqx5vc11dXqVoBcU9XaOG8F0/edit?usp=sharing> We will use this to lead a discussion on the different ways HR departments in the state are responding to the changes to the 1050 rule.

LTCA Meeting Agenda

Room opens for casual conversation: 8:45 am
Family Feud Style Ice-Breaker – Facilitated by Lisa Sandoval 9 am
LTCA Leadership Update – Facilitated by Board 9:15 am
1050 Rule Discussion – Facilitated by Dan Tarker 9:20 am
CRLA Tutor Training Discussion – Facilitated by Lindsey Powers 10:00 am
End 11:00 am

Dan Tarker (He, him, his) is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Spring LTCA Meeting
Time: May 13, 2022 09:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/94058790566

Meeting ID: 940 5879 0566
One tap mobile