[Lcta] LTCA Meeting On Friday

Tarker, Daniel Daniel.Tarker at seattlecolleges.edu
Tue Mar 1 08:19:46 PST 2022

Hi LTCA folks,

Hope is well with you. This email is to remind you about our meeting on Friday from 9 am – 11 am as well as some other developments.

Earlier this quarter we said good-bye to founding board member Lindsey Burke as she left Cascadia College for a new position up in Bellingham. Now I’m saddened to share that Christina Kazaryan is also leaving the board as she transitions to a new role as a Running Start Advisor at South Seattle College. She may drop-in on Friday to bid you all a farewell.

So, a couple items related to these changes.

We have a program coordinator opening for the Student Learning Center and Teaching & Learning Center at North Seattle College. Please share with whomever you think might be interested.

https://www.higheredjobs.com/details.cfm?JobCode=177813281

Our form is still open to nominate – or self-nominate – board members. If you are planning on staying in your position for a year or more, please consider throwing your name in the hat. Position descriptions are on the form.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdODTMIC013CEhRRKBtco5dEhJG1fb3fES--HRXIRnUnKpJuA/viewform?usp=sf_link

1050 Rule – Below is a document to share what you have learned about the upcoming changes to the 1050 rule. I know there is a lot of interest in this subject, so we’ll devote some time to this at the Friday meeting. Please add your knowledge to this document so we can use it as a springboard for discussion on Friday.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xmch3SLsDrTlFA1vclQ6JXmDelF80RgFZcIfm-ZN7BE/edit?usp=sharing

Also, if you have other topics to suggest for Friday’s meeting, let me know.

Dan

Dan Tarker (He, him, his) is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: LTCA Winter Meeting 2
Time: Mar 4, 2022 09:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/99208495143

Meeting ID: 992 0849 5143
One tap mobile