[Lcta] Can I be added to your listserv?

Goodyear, Janna jgoodyear at wvc.edu
Mon Oct 18 15:31:05 PDT 2021

Hi there,

I'm the Write Lab Director at Wenatchee Valley College this academic year. I would really like to learn more about what others in the state are doing in regards to tutoring.

Can I be added to this listserv?

Many thanks to you,
Janna

Janna Goodyear (she/her)

MA Rhetoric and Writing

English Faculty

GP Steering Committee Co-Chair

Interim Write Lab Director

Wenatchee Valley College

509-682-6797

WA State Board for Community and Technical Colleges Guided Pathways Vision:

"A system that advances racial, social, and economic justice by achieving equitable student aspiration, access, economic progress, and education and career attainment."

SBCTC GP Mission and Guiding Principles: Link here<https://www.sbctc.edu/colleges-staff/programs-services/student-success-center/guided-pathways-advisory-council.aspx>

Write Lab Webpage link: https://www.wvc.edu/students/support/tutoring/writelab.html
Per Washington State law, this e-mail communication may be subject to public disclosure. Unauthorized review, use or disclosure of this information is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and promptly delete the message. Thank you