[Lcta] LTCA Meeting Agenda for Friday

Tarker, Daniel Daniel.Tarker at seattlecolleges.edu
Mon Jan 25 15:38:48 PST 2021

Hi LTCA folks,

Hope you are all doing well this winter quarter. Below is an agenda your LTCA board developed for our upcoming meeting on Friday as well as the Zoom link. Please look over the schedule. Some of the items ask folks to prepare in advance. The agenda has been informed by feedback provided in the survey.

LTCA Agenda for Friday, January 29.

Room opens 8:45 am

9 am 9:15 am: Greeting / Introductions
Using popcorn method, please take turns introducing yourself – name, preferred pronouns, position title, institution you represent – and share one comfort food that is getting you through the pandemic. It can be an instant pot recipe, take-out favorite, or meal you love to prepare.

9:15 - 9:30: Survey Results and Dues
We will look over the survey results with a focus on dues. Based on feedback, we propose to establish an annual dues structure starting at $50 for individuals and TBA for institutions starting when we return to campus after he pandemic (Probably Winter 2022). Please be prepared to discuss.

9:30 am - 9:50 am: ctcLink Impact on Learning Centers
Based on feedback from the survey, we want to provide space to discuss the impact of ctcLink on Learning Centers. If you have experience working with ctcLink while managing your center, please let us know how it went. If you are a school scheduled to incorporate ctcLink, please bring questions. If this turns into a lengthy discussion, we will schedule more time on it at a meeting later in the quarter.

9:50 am – 10 am: Bio Break

10 am – 10:30 am: Focused discussions
We will focus on one of two - or possibly three – group discussions in breakout rooms, documenting discussion highlights on a shared Google Doc.
            Topic 1: Using data to develop buy-in among faculty
            Topic 2: Drawing students into the center – marketing strategies
            Possible third room – ctcLink impact on Learning Centers

10:30 am – 11:00 am – Share Out with Larger Group.
Groups will share what they discussed with the larger group.

11 am – end of meeting!!!

Zoom invite below

LTCA Board

Chair - Daniel Tarker, North Seattle College, daniel.tarker at seattlecolleges.edu

Chair Elect - Ward Ryder, South Seattle College, ward.ryder at seattlecolleges.edu

Secretary - Christina Kazaryan, South Seattle College, christina.kazaryan at seattlecolleges.edu

Treasurer - Lindsay Burke, Cascadia College, lburke at casciadia.edu

Zoom Invite
Dan Tarker (He, him, his) is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: LTCA Jan 29 Meeting
Time: Jan 29, 2021 08:30 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/99548750153

Meeting ID: 995 4875 0153
One tap mobile