[Lcta] Volunteers in Centers - link to survey responses

Rudenskjold, Lyall lrudenskjold at highline.edu
Wed Sep 9 12:55:53 PDT 2020

I hope folks are doing well. Thanks to everyone who responded to the brief online inquiry, or directly to me by email, about volunteers in your Centers. I’m sharing the Google survey results below in case any one else is interested in the responses.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q4szw6TFT5AcwDo4QqAdv5pWkqUtLc5jHWnhjUQnEjw/edit?usp=sharing

TL;DR (too long; didn’t read 😊) – out of the 14 responses to the survey, it was a 50/50 split.

Be well and stay safe,

Lyall

--
Lyall Rudenskjold, M.Ed. (pronouns: he, him, his) What's this?<https://www.glsen.org/sites/default/files/GLSEN%20Pronouns%20Resource.pdf>