[Lcta] Online LTCA meeting to address online tutoring in light of COVID-19

Tarker, Daniel Daniel.Tarker at seattlecolleges.edu
Sat Mar 14 17:08:54 PDT 2020

Hi LTCA administrators,

With many of our institutions closing their campuses due to COVID-19, I thought it might be a good idea for those who are available to get together to discuss how we are responding and share ideas. I've created a Zoom meeting for Tuesday March 17 at 12 pm. The meeting is scheduled for two hours to give us  space to discuss challenges in full. Normally, I'd send out a Doodle Poll, but I thought it would good to just get a conversation going We can follow up with additional meetings after this. one

Here is the link to the Zoom meeting:

https://zoom.us/j/461770025?pwd=TXAyVFhweTFvV0VDOElKVWdjcFRuUT09

Thanks!

Dan