[Lcta] What do you use for tracking student visits?

Ariel Wetzel AWetzel at greenriver.edu
Fri Jun 12 11:56:41 PDT 2020

Hello Everyone,

I am the director of the Writing & Reading Center at Green River College, and I'm in conversation with the other tutoring centers (math, public speaking, language, and general tutoring) on my campus. We are all using different systems to track student visits (AccuTrack, Who's Next, Excel spreadsheets, etc.) and are hoping to agree on one login system to use for consistency and ease of tracking student use of all tutoring centers across our campus.

We are researching what other campuses and tutoring centers use for tracking student use, appointments (if your center takes them), drop-ins, etc. What tracking software do you use at your tutoring center and on your campus more broadly?

I would appreciate a little-r reply that I can pass along to my colleagues at Green River College.

Thank you!

Ariel Wetzel (she or they pronouns)

Director, Writing & Reading Center

RLC 174