[Lcta] Question about ABE/ESL tutoring

Tarker, Daniel Daniel.Tarker at seattlecolleges.edu
Fri Aug 7 13:46:44 PDT 2020

Hi All,

Hope August has started off to a good start!

At Spokane Community College, we have traditionally only offered tutoring in credit classes (no ABE/ESL, or college prep). We are looking to switch that up and start offering tutoring to those programs through my office. This is great for our students, but I am a little in the dark.

My ask is that if you oversee tutoring for Adult Basic Education programs, if you don’t mind emailing me (Guillermo.espinosa at scc.spokane.edu<mailto:Guillermo.espinosa at scc.spokane.edu>), I will reach out with only a few questions. I want to provide a great experience for tutors and students and would like to connect with people who do it already.

THANK YOU and Happy FRIDAY!

Guillermo Espinosa (He/Him)

Tutoring Services Manager

Student Support Team