[Lcta] 2019 CRLA National Conference

Jonathan Molinaro jonathan.molinaro at bellevuecollege.edu
Thu Sep 5 14:17:45 PDT 2019

LTCA Members,

I hope everyone’s summers are winding down well.

I wanted to see if anyone from the LTCA was planning on attending the CRLA’s national conference this fall in New Orleans. It’s being held over Halloween weekend (October 30 – November 2) at a Sheraton near the French Quarter.

I plan to go myself, so if anyone’s interested in meeting up or possibly sharing accommodations, please let me know.

Thanks,

Jonathan Molinaro
Interim Director | Academic Success Center (D204)| he/they
Bellevue College | 3000 Landerholm Circle SE, Bellevue, WA
☎ 425.564.2468<tel:425.564.2468> |📧 jonathan.molinaro at bellevuecollege.edu<mailto:jonathan.molinaro at bellevuecollege.edu>
🌐www.bellevuecollege.edu/asc/<http://www.bellevuecollege.edu/asc/>