[GuidedPathways] Artificial Intelligence Promising Practices Exchange

Monica Wilson mwilson at sbctc.edu
Fri May 17 19:55:37 PDT 2024

Emerging Ideas: Embracing Artificial Intelligence in our Classrooms and Colleges
Date & Time:  May 21, 2024 01:00 PM  in  Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Description:  The emergence of artificial intelligence has taken hold rapidly for the general public and our colleges. Join us to hear about what two of our colleges are doing to support their faculty on the use of equitable and accessible uses of AI and improving student learning with AI. Bellevue College and Highline College will share their faculty development work around these topics.

Registration link:  https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZAocOmoqD0uHNzF7lEWPopNlMXu783of-2w

[Title: SBCTC logo - Description: Compass]Christine McMullin
Pronouns:<https://www.mypronouns.org/sharing> She/Her/Hers
Policy Associate, Student Services
cmcmullin at sbctc.edu<mailto:cmcmullin at sbctc.edu> * o: 360-704-4347 * f: 360-704-4418
We want to hear from you!
We know our community and technical colleges are doing some amazing work. Please share what you are doing and how it has made a difference. We are looking for practices from the earliest emerging stage to more developed excellence. Please visit our website for more information on how you can submit your program.<https://www.sbctc.edu/about/task-forces-work-groups/strategic-enrollment/promising-practices.aspx>