[GuidedPathways] transfer degree question for you all

Nulty, Brigid C. bnulty at shoreline.edu
Mon Apr 29 09:30:13 PDT 2024

Hi everyone...

How do you use your website and Meta-Majors to attract transfer students who are considering ultimately an MD degree, or Dentistry, or Optomotry, or Vet med, or PA, or PT, or OT.....etc etc etc.

Currently, we have a webpage for seemingly every possible destination, and each has its own guide to how to customize an AA-DTA or AST. It's a lot. I'm interested in ideas for how to create, say, a single page that explains the possibilities.

Anyone have ideas or examples?
-B

BRIGID NULTY

She/Her

Director of Guided Pathways

Shoreline Community College

www.shoreline.edu<http://www.shoreline.edu/>

My working day may not be your working day. Please do not feel obliged to reply to this email outside of your working hours.