[GuidedPathways] Don't forget to register for Student Success Center Webinar on The First Year Program: Designed for Student Success 3/6/23

Ashley Montenegro Ramirez amontenegro at sbctc.edu
Wed Mar 1 14:39:29 PST 2023

Don't forget to register: https://education-first.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZ0kd-mgpjgsEtef5s-FrvHpEgjsMGw2CFoY  come join us Monday, March 6th at 12 pm PT for our webinar on "The First Year Program: Designed for Student Success".

Our featured speaker - Panel from Bronx Community College, City University of New York. link to the panelist Bio and information: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OJycCSI0SpeDew_WP8X8UaWeR487A6Wn/edit

The First Year Program (FYP) at Bronx Community College (BCC) of the City University of New York (CUNY) provides innovative learning opportunities and coordinated support for first-year students. Our program consists of the First Year Seminar (FYS 11), peer mentoring, first-year advising, first year connection club and faculty development programs. The intentional integration of these high impact practices is integral to supporting students' successful transition to college. This presentation will provide an overview of the design, why we integrated these elements and the overall impact on student outcomes.

Guest speakers: Tica Frazer, Mira Johnson, and Anahi Grande (Bronx Community College)

If you have any questions, please reach out to studentsuccess at education-first.com            <mailto:studentsuccess at education-first.com>

Best,
The SBCTC Student Success Center Team