[GuidedPathways] intake forms

Johnson, Rhianna RJohnson at clark.edu
Tue Dec 13 16:30:24 PST 2022

Good afternoon,

We are interested in further exploring the “Ask-Connect-Inspire-Plan” onboarding model put forward by CCRC earlier this year.

I have a question for the Guided Pathways community.  Do you have an intake form or similar tool that you are using outside of the standard admissions application to learn more about students, identify their needs, and connect them to appropriate resources?  If so, would you be willing to share?

Thank you all!

Rhianna Johnson she/her/hers
Guided Pathways Program Director
Clark College | Office: 360-992-2165 | 1933 Fort Vancouver Way, Vancouver, WA 98663