[GuidedPathways] FW: November 29 Webinar: Lessons Learned from the Mental Health Counseling Pilot

Monica Wilson mwilson at sbctc.edu
Wed Nov 9 14:00:46 PST 2022

Good afternoon,
Please see below for information for a webinar on lessons learned from the mental health counseling and services pilot program.

-----------------------

Our four pilot colleges have completed their first year of the Mental Health Counseling and Services pilot program and have a lot to share about the impact the pilot has made on their respective campuses. Grays Harbor College, Lake Washington Institute of Technology, North Seattle College, and Wenatchee Valley College all experienced some significant areas of growth and learning as they integrated a relatively modest amount of funding (approximately $125,000) into their existing mental health service structure.

Join us for a panel discussion with our four pilot colleges on Tuesday, November 29 from 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM.

Please register in advance for Lessons Learned from the Mental Health Counseling Pilot
https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZ0rd-GurzsrGNP4zVwU2Cg90-H3MiNKTCVR

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.

You may also submit any comments or questions you have ahead of the meeting here - Mental Health Counseling Pilot Program Webinar<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WZ8WKSX> . There will also be an opportunity for audience members to share questions during the webinar.

Please share with others who may be interested.

[Title: SBCTC logo - Description: Compass]
Christine McMullin
Pronouns:<https://www.mypronouns.org/sharing> She/Her/Hers
Policy Associate, Student Services
cmcmullin at sbctc.edu<mailto:cmcmullin at sbctc.edu> * o: 360-704-4347 * f: 360-704-4418
We want to hear from you!
We know our community and technical colleges are doing some amazing work. Please share what you are doing and how it has made a difference. We are looking for practices from the earliest emerging stage to more developed excellence. Please visit our website for more information on how you can submit your program.<https://www.sbctc.edu/about/task-forces-work-groups/strategic-enrollment/promising-practices.aspx>