[GuidedPathways] Guided Pathways organizational structure question

Johnson, Rhianna RJohnson at clark.edu
Tue Nov 1 14:59:28 PDT 2022

Good morning!

As colleges have progressed in their Guided Pathways work, organizational structures may have changed to support that work.

I’m interested in learning about who manages Guided Pathways at your college.  Is it assigned to someone specific or is the work distributed amongst existing staff? Or is it simply more of a permeating philosophy? Do you think that your current structure is effective in terms of achieving outcomes?

Thanks for replying to me only (don’t want to clog inboxes!) if you have time.

Rhianna Johnson she/her/hers
Guided Pathways Program Director
Clark College | Office: 360-992-2165 | 1933 Fort Vancouver Way, Vancouver, WA 98663