[GuidedPathways] Mandatory College Success Courses

Word, Elizabeth eword at highline.edu
Mon Aug 22 09:34:35 PDT 2022

Hello Kate,
We are rolling out our College 101 requirement for all AA-DTA students this Fall (long process getting approval from Faculty Senate but we found a place to start and will evaluate January 2024.  We did an extensive curricular design and learned from many in our state and across the country.  We have been offering  the newly designed course over the past year and  tweaking as we go to incorporate student feedback.

Here is a link "About College 101<https://www.highline.edu/college101/>".

Happy to chat about our course and invite two of our amazing faculty members that have been anchors for the design team - Wendy Swyt<https://directory.highline.edu/?person=WSwyt> and Cory Martin<https://directory.highline.edu/?person=cmartin>.

My best,
Liz

Elizabeth (Liz) Word

Faculty, Communication Studies

Interim Associate Dean for Guided Pathways

Highline College

"If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together." African Proverb