[GuidedPathways] Guided Pathways Coding Survey

Monica Wilson mwilson at sbctc.edu
Wed Jun 15 15:58:37 PDT 2022

Greetings,

Our friends at the Seattle College District have created a short survey to help us understand how each college is coding students.  This poll will help us gather best practices.

Link to survey: https://forms.office.com/r/8Yuf15B2tW

Please complete the short survey by Friday, June 17th.  We will share the results once they are compiled, early next week.

Thank you,

Monica

[Compass]Monica Wilson (she|her|hers)<https://medium.com/gender-inclusivit/why-i-put-pronouns-on-my-email-signature-and-linkedin-profile-and-you-should-too-d3dc942c8743>
Director, Student Success Center & Strategic Initiatives
p 360-704-1022 | e: mwilson at sbctc.edu<mailto:mwilson at sbctc.edu> | website: www.sbctc.edu<http://www.sbctc.edu/>

COVID REMOTE LEARNING RESOURCES - AVAILABLE HERE<https://www.sbctc.edu/colleges-staff/programs-services/student-success-center/remote-learning-resources.aspx>

                                                                                           SBCTC Vision
                         "Leading with racial equity, our colleges maximize student potential and transform lives
                          within a culture of belonging that advances racial, social, and economic justice
                         in service to our diverse communities."